Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Every time I want to write in the blog I get distracted by other things.
Happy New Year everyone.
Spent it in BK with Bunce, Matty, and Kaelin. Annie was there with her bf, and Bunce and I took them to the Gator for pints and pizza, and shots. After we snagged some NYE plastic hats and noisemakers and got some food and alcohol in stomach, we headed back for boozing and partying in the apartment with Matty, Kaelin and her sister Lauren, friend Meryl and their dates.
Just after midnight, Aaron and his gf showed up (literally, just after we all screamed "Happy New Year", the bell rang). After partying it up, Matty, Aaron, and I headed to a party up the road where Mac was at. It was full of hipsters and not at all where I wanted to be, so I made my retreat as soon as I could to go chill with Bunce and Kaelin back at the apt.
Started drinking water relatively early on, and Gatorade when I got home, so even though I was HAMMERED last night, I had no hangover this AM. Score :)
Cifu is in NYC for a few days, so I'm trying to figure out plans with him to hang out this weekend. I haven't seen that little Spaniard since I left Madrid in April '99. This should be awesome :)

No comments: